[WWI] Austin Ball AFB.1

Roger Judd quakelord at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 10:38:50 EST 2016

Hi,
I've been away from the list for a while.
I wonder if anyone can help? I've just bought a resin kit of an Austin A.F.B.1, made by Magic Mushroom Models.
Very basic; no interior, u/c, struts, decals or even prop. Does anyone know anything about this model company?
The only clue on the instructions is 'Penguin Art '90 - James Kightly'.
I thought that may be James D. Kightly, who writes for Aeroplane & Flightpath Magazines.
I emailed him last week but no reply yet. I would appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.
See pic below.

Roger