[WWI] Added:PfalzDIIIaJasta4

Stephen Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:57:39 EST 2016

You need to let the decal dry thoroughly before you try to trim it, and use
really sharp blades.

But it is really tough, and if it¹s a bit shy when you first put it on you
can ease it gently with your thumb and it will stretch slightly without
tearing.

I¹m told you can get Œflash¹ to shrink down with liquid glue vapour, I
should test this on some scrap pieces first :-)

Steve