[WWI] Monoplane Cookup

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:57:04 EST 2016

Ray,

>Hey Shane the EIV is also in mini data file #7.

Okay, thanks. I have that but the minis aren't among the datafiles I have unpacked in our new home, so presumably in the storage unit my daughter owns.  I'll give it a miss - the mini datafiles are pretty useless and it won't inspire me to feats of derring-do through piles of dusty boxes in a shed running around 40C on a cool day. Which is unlikely before autumn...

Kit looks okay. Small enough that I won't see any errors anyway [😉]

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum