[WWI] Airfix Be2c

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 20:15:02 EST 2016

On Fri, 2016-12-09 at 00:05 +0000, Michael Kendix wrote:
> and give us an idea about which piece it was.

I found it.  I found it!  It's a camera.  Looking at the part and inside
the fuselage, I found two indented areas that can be drilled out for a
camera.  I've come in from the ledge and went back to building.

	Your suggestion that it may have been a wing was interesting.  I know
I've been somewhat inactive and have gotten a little older (well, maybe
a lot) but with my 11 remaining brain cells, I can spot the wing two out
of three times. :-)

Dennis