[WWI] Monoplane Cookup

Charlie Duckworth omahaduck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:44:37 EST 2016

When you all started talking about a monoplane cook up a month back I dug out this 1/48 Roden D.I and started on it again after it sat for 15 years. At least 25 coats of Solvaset and Mr. Mark Set (which is supposed to be a stronger solution).   This was my first mauve and green a/c model ever and I like the combination.

Still need to add a matt finish, PE MG's, seat belts and weathering.  In my 50 years of model building I've never encountered decals this resident to settling down.

Since this one is going to be finished early in the cook up I'll do a 1/48 Fokker E.II next.

Charlie