[WWI] Any interested in WW1 Railways?

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:20:19 EDT 2016

These narrow gauge trains were also important tools in the rebuilding of
the affected countries after WW1 and ended up in almost every corner of the
globe.
A number of locomotives and some rolling stock still exists, some of it
kept in working conditions.
http://www.feldbahn-ffm.de/fahrzeuge.html

   MVH
Knut Erik