[WWI] Fwd: Updated: Saturday 04/30/16 mid-Atlantic Chapter League of World War I Aviation Historians

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:20:47 EDT 2016

Hi Brian,
One of these days we will have to meet!  I've been down there 3 or 4 times
over the years but this is my first time to do a presentation.  Have fun in
CA
Dave

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:54:18 +0000
From: "Nicklas, Brian" <NicklasB at si.edu>
Subject: Re: [WWI] Fwd: Updated: Saturday 04/30/16 mid-Atlantic
        Chapter League of World War I Aviation Historians

Same group I've been flogging for months.
Alas this time they are having it the same day as the IPMS Model Classic
(BIG show/convention) at nearby Fairfax High School.
Doesn't matter to me, I'll be in San Jose California that week!  Argh!

-          Brian