[WWI] Finally got to share what some of you did a few years ago

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 13:16:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The Mrs. is a quilter, so we went to the quilting Valhalla of Hamilton Mo.,
home of Missouri Star Quilting Company.  Hard to believe one business can
completely revive a town.

For my part of the trip, we went to the National Airline Museum in KC Mo,
and as many of you did several years ago went to the National WW-I museum
also in KC Mo.

Both very interesting and in the later case moving sites to see.

Also started on an OT paper SE-5 by  Hartley's Paper Warplanes
<http://paperwarplanes.com/products/raf-s-e-5a>
http://paperwarplanes.com/products/raf-s-e-5a.

Have a great weekend one and all

MrT