[WWI] Added:RAF BE2c and more!

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 8 12:18:56 EDT 2016

Quoting Stephen Cox <steveoldglebe at gmail.com>:

> Thanks Randy.  There is a build review of the BE2c by Paul Thompson in the
> latest Great War SIG newsletter, no. 5-1
>    https://sites.google.com/site/greatwarsig/Resources
> I haven¹t the mould misalignment problem that he had on any of the four
> kits
> I have.

Nor have I, although I notice it does have the current Airfix trend of
having the mould separation lines along the
mating edge (make sure you clean them up) which explains how Paul's got
slippage.

Dave<

    The second one I had was as nearly but not quite as bad as the first,
with the same soft detail on one side, so presumably from the same batch.
How is the stitching detail either side of yours, Daves and Steve? If both
sides are okay, they must be from a separate batch.

    I have the dogfight double pre-ordered and that should ship soon
according to Airfix, so I'll have a good look at it.

Paul.