[WWI] Added:RAF BE2c and more!

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 5 13:54:43 EDT 2016

There are two rectangular pits in front of the front cockpit, again for no
apparent reason. Possibly for gun mounts in a future release?

Steve,

    I think they're windows to illuminate whatever is in the cockpit there.
They varied in number/position/ existence, but they show up well enough in
some of the datafile pictures. Because the plastic was thick and I was in
too much of a hurry to thin them from behind I left them solid, but chucked
in a bit of gloss black paint and topped them up to the surface with clear
varnish.

    Of course I could be wrong........

Paul.