[WWI] Very ot diorama help needed

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 10:59:33 EST 2014

The Big Boss at work shamelessly played on my modeler's ego and roped me
into building a model of our wastewater treatment process. Some of the
tanks are open top and I will need to represent water in them, (some
clear and some of what we call "lumpy" water)

Are there any ship builders or diorama makers who have had experience
using resin to simulate water? If you know of any on-line tutorials or
care to answer some of my novice questions, I'd sure appreciate a shout.

TIA
sp