[WWI] GWITA

Peter Harrison peterdharrison at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 21 13:25:09 EST 2014

I understand it went down originally to have a damaged board added back
following a hacking attack in October last year. Since then it¹s been hacked
again and I believe they are trying to repair it.

There are messages posted which keep promising it will 'come back soon' but
the given timescales are never met. It may be they have start afresh if it
can't be repaired but they do need to look at security. Its been hacked
several times now.

Peter