[WWI] Heading to Pensacola and the National Naval Aviation Museum

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 20 21:54:28 EST 2014

I visited these two while there, I won’t give any OT/ot ratings because both have older kits, parts, etc, available – not just shelf after shelf of newer kits ...

I’d verify address & hours of each, I have not been there in 3 years, maybe 4.

The main one, also has a couple aux buildings with old kits and stuff.  The home of EZ-line, BTW.
Bobe’s Hobby Shop
5719 North W St
Pensacola, FL, 32505
850-433-2187

North of town, odd hours IIRC, smaller, doesn’t look the part from outside, don’t be scared.
John’s Models
1206 E. Kingsfield Rd
Cantonment, FL, 32533
850-968-6008