[WWI] Eduard vs Roden

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 08:36:22 EST 2014

Michael

>This in one-forty-eigth scale. How is this possibly relevant?😉

Say what? The Roden kits in both 1/72 and 1/48 come with vast amounts of spare and variant parts - wheels, guns, props, engines, exhausts, magazines - and many of them far more detailed than the Eduard equivalents. On one shelf of Roden kits I have enough Lewis gun (in a range of versions) to improve almost every other kit in my stash.

>I can tell you that the Roden 1/72nd scale kits are not that great.

Depends what you're looking for, and whetehr you have an open or closed mind.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum