[WWI] Eduard vs Roden

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:40:50 EST 2014

I guess I am curious to know what you like better about Roden kits? I understand that they produce subjects that I really want to build - I have made 4 variants of their Albatros kits that are not really available elsewhere. Comparing say, their Dr.1 kits? I used the Roden engine but that was it. Why would I not want to make the Eduard kit in preference?