[WWI] 1/72 RE.8

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 21:45:59 EST 2014

Yes, they are completely new models, Mr. Pedant.😉 And I may buy the Swordfish kits - let's see how I do with the Gladiators.

I would be pleased to be proven wrong about the RE8, DH4 etc. Do we need another Dr.1? Not really - I made the Eduard & used the Roden engine - that was a really nice kit. Fokker D.VII - the Roden ones are not great & the Revell is nice but not specific type - more a mixture so maybe that. The Roden Camels are good so that'd be a bit of a waste.