[WWI] Resin experiences was RE: 1/72 RE.8

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Jan 10 11:32:46 EST 2014

Why don't you use epoxy?

Yes, agree with that. I find a combination of  first epoxy and then CA works best for me.

And about the warping - this only happens when the part was pulled from the mold without curing properly. One more recent resin kits you probably won't have this problem.

Carlos

I think improper storage (damp) will do it too. And thin wings are always more of a risk.  I think the jurys still out on this question and would love to hear more experiences. Mine are fine after half a dozen years.
/Neil