[WWI] 1/72 RE.8

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Jan 10 11:27:49 EST 2014

Warping puts me off too, but in actual fact, none so far have warped. The Nie29 I built recently had a warped lower wing, but straightened up nicely in hot water.
I don't know if it will last, I suspect it will as the struts and wire should keep it straight.  Admittedly most of mine have thicker wings than many WW1 types, I'm interested in other experience of warping.
I glued the top wing on with 1-miute epoxy, and it was a hassle as ever, but isn't it always?
/Neil