[WWI] 1/72 RE.8

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:12:41 EST 2014

I have only a small number of resin kits. About of the various BE2/12 kits I bought about dozen years back. I have a couple of really nice molded resin kits from Choroszy that I got good deals on, and I have built one or two resin kits. Just the thought of them twisting and warping after all the effort of building them puts me off. Also, adding the top wing using superglue is really tricky - not much wiggle time for that. Yes, they are beguiling, especially that Hansa Brandenburg G bomber for $52 but I know what a pain in the neck t is to deal with resin so I resist.