[WWI] 1/72 RE.8

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Jan 10 08:26:33 EST 2014

While I agree about the cons of resin kits, as you've described, and you forgot one, they warp . Even so I must hasten to the defence of resin, and say they have unrivalled fineness of part, and surface detail. So well worth both the cash and the hassle.
/Neil
PS. You're going to love the Gladiator, I got one for my birthday, and it's a beauty.