[WWI] New Eduard OT Releases

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:25:24 EST 2014

I'd think 1/48th would get the biggest bang for the buck. The Molds for
1/72 and 1/48th cost about the same to research and create and as much as I
hate it, Larger Scales are now much more popular.

Some two seaters would be nice, but not ones that have already been done by
Eduard or Roden.

I wonder if they may look at 1/32 they could scale there Camel's up!!! Now
they'd sell