[WWI] New Eduard OT Releases

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:25:13 EST 2014

Anything new on-topic in 1/72nd scale would be welcomed. Their kits are first rate and I've built just about all of their 1/72nd scale output.

From: arglim at msn.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 20:32:29 -0800
Subject: Re: [WWI] New Eduard OT Releases

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the planes you mentioned.  They'll more than likely revisit the "oldies but goodies."  Maybe we can just hope they finally fix the Alb. DV/a undercarriage and footstep placement.  I'd go for a real decent Berg D.I series too, with parts for the variants of different manufacturers.

Gabe