[WWI] MERRY CHRISTMAS

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Jan 3 02:43:20 EST 2014

Thanks Stu, it was an interesting build, since I bought it half-finished (fuselage and lower wing assembled and primed). I had to fiddle in an interior from above, and then I'm afraid I converted it into a racer. I'll send some more photos eventually. I can't really compare it to the AZ model, but from looking in the box of that one
and building this one, I'd say the Choroszy is a little more refined, but with all the "delights" of resin, the wings were quite warped on mine. I bent the wings back into shape with hot water, but I don't know how well it will last, although so far none of my completed resin models have warped.
Best regards Neil