[WWI] Interesting speculation

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:27:57 EDT 2014

    On 4/25/14, 12:40 PM, Gabriel Limon wrote:

        There's an interesting conversation on the Aeroscale website
        concerning a 1/32nd Sopwith Camel from WNW.  Could it be?

    I hope so.  That type (and its variants) could probably finance some
    new two-seaters

    or daresay even a Naglo.  If true, I hope they do a proper Bentley
    Camel.

    -K-
i will have to check out the Aeroscale converstion. That being siad WNW announced they were working on a Camel about a year ago so the only real sprculation is Ehat types and When?RAGIII