[WWI] Windsock Volume 14 No 4 Sopwith Swallow,

Jim T sinbad8508 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:27:48 EDT 2014

I have it.

Jim

"The best way to deal with a problem is not to have it."

From: JCH at JCHebditch.me.uk
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:18:35 +0100
Subject: [WWI] Windsock Volume 14 No 4  Sopwith Swallow,

After many years I have persuaded a friend who has always done jets to try a WWI model.    Of all things he has chosen a Sopwith Swallow.  Not exactly mainstream, I think they only made one? Anyway he is after the Windsock article now for ref.  He has a conversion set for the Eduard Camel.   I do not have this article.  Anyone got a scan? Many thanks. John Hebditch
45 Havisham Drive
Haydon End
Swindon
Wiltshire