[WWI] Cut out or No cut-out/was Maurice Boyau

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:30:56 EDT 2014

Shane:

Thanks that was quite a reasonable response (for you;)). All that you say is quite logical except I think the bloke painted that box art using his hands.

In any case, it is a first rate kit even though I have to drill holes in cowl for the drainage and in the horizontal tail for the rigging lines. It was nice of Eduard to give us a 5th option.

Michael

P.S. Frickin' Arsenal. Everytime I think "Yes, they are not going to make the Champions League this year" it's like the devil intervenes and Everton inexplicably lose at home to Palace or the entire Spurs team eats a load of dodgy pre-match lasagna and loses at West Ham. It's a lot like watching the bad guy win in the wrestling over and over and over again.