[WWI] WAS French blue Now French CDL?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Tue Apr 22 13:27:45 EDT 2014

Dame K!
> But it's Autumn by you
Oh yes. My favourite season. I only wish that we had something as cool
as Halloween here by this season. Halloween near summertime is a most
inconvenient thing. Perhaps that's why the custom never catched up here.
You need dwindling days, rains and sudden chill winds to make it work.

> Spring has only reminded how I let the winter slip away without much
> that was productive.

You travelled to Cape Horn and back to meet us! That's what I call a
pretty busy season.

> And the color police that I've seen, heard, and read are skipping past
> that same boundary…remember the kerfluffle about Fokker streaky coming
> in colors? I call this model the 'Argyle Fokker'…

Aaaaaghhh! I think that with such a garish paint scheme there would be
some sort of written account of it... something like "Dear wife: How are
you and the children? I've seen the most disgusting and useless
camouflage job on a triplane this morning. Undoubtedly the Germans are
going to lose this war soon."
D.