[WWI] Maurice Boyau

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:32:37 EDT 2014

Hi Shane:

I'm glad you asked this because I was wondering the same and although I'm doing Guynemer red stork scheme, there is the issue of the other kit in the Dual Combo, and I also thought about the dragon thing.

I looked at the photo that you kindly placed in the link but whereas there is obviously no gun on the wing, I cannot see for certain that there is no (or whether there is a) cutout.

Michael