[WWI] Tamiya 1/35th mk IV 'Male' - and Takom

pfalzdvii at comcast.net pfalzdvii at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 18:46:37 EDT 2014

I'm working on the Takom St. Chamond. Not in the same class as the superb Meng kits, they remind me of some of the AFV club kits, fussy and over engineered, but buildable. The Tamiya kit initial release will be motorized, and very expensive, but by next Fall, they should release a static model (I hope). BTW , my  WNW Roland C.II arrived today, and I'm gearing up to start it.
Merrill