[WWI] The Roden Junkers D.I

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:59:12 EDT 2014

Hi D,
Are you referring to the rounded leading edge of the wing that extends from the straight corrugated edge back to the alieron?  If so this is not supposed to be corrugated, it was made of smooth metal probably due to the curved wingtip.  This is correctly shown on the old Blue Max kit as well as in photos and drawings in the Datafile # 33.
Dave