[WWI] Tamiya 1/35th mk IV 'Male'

pfalzdvii at comcast.net pfalzdvii at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 01:23:42 EDT 2014

It will still probably be a good kit, the motorization is again probably, a 'hedge' against low sales, to widen the marketability? Then again, it might be a rubber band track abortion that will need much aftermarket stuff, we'll have to wait and see. In either case it will be an improvement.

Merrill