[WWI] Selling a few Windsock International/Worldwide

Acosta, Kenneth J CTR MDA/THM Kenneth.Acosta.ctr at mda.mil
Mon Apr 14 00:50:25 EDT 2014

Hi Bill-

The missing sprue is from the Gaspatch kit, but I'm also aware of how thoroughly WnW remedies their mistakes.  First class outfit all around.

It sounds like the latest Windsock is worth getting this month.  Thanks for the peek inside.

Dave-

Costas has been at a show last week, but he got my message and said he would forward the missing sprue immediately upon his return.  He was very apologetic, and I highly doubt this is a common occurrence.

Thanks for your input guys-

Ken A.