[WWI] Enzed Trip

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 15:26:21 EDT 2014

                Oops!  A complication...  I was hoping to go to Wellington
(TVAL) on the North Island, then across to the South Island and down to
Christchurch for ANZAC Day, then back up to Blenheim (Omaka) for a second
flying day.  But checking a 2015 calendar I find that April 25 is on a
Saturday, so it looks like a double--ANZAC Day and Omaka on the same day.
That all assumes that TVAL and Omaka are still staging flying days as late
as next April.  I've got e-mails in to both TVAL and Omaka about their 2015
schedules, so we'll see how that works.  Since I haven't heard back yet from
the venues, you wouldn't know about their flying schedules off-hand, would
you Aidrian?

                                Mike

P.S.  Anyone else up for a "bucket list" trip?