[WWI] Listee Help

Joseph Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 12 09:48:02 EDT 2014

Mike,

     That's great news.....and I envy you!  By the way I'm a retired U.S. NAVY Senior Chief too and may I suggest that you "invest" in a back-up set of darts because you may be "relieved" of your darts if not have them "commandeered" in those "friendly" games! ;^)  Just kidding!  There are some great people down there in ENZED!

Buz ( Remember: KIWI is not just a Shoe Polish!  I found that out the hard way! )