[WWI] Selling a few Windsock International/Worldwide

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 22:40:48 EDT 2014

Hi Ken,
I have not looked at the Wingnut French colors, but do they have you add aluminum to the base colors as in the original paints?  And also remember the fabric areas of the aircraft were done with the aluminized 4 colors (the black did not have aluminum mixed in) but the metal areas of the cowl and upper deck were painted with Ripolin, an oil based paint that did not have aluminum powder and looks different than the fabric colors.
As far as the missing wing sprue, hopefully you have already e-mailed GasPatch, and knowing Costas he is sending you a replacement sprue right away.
Dave