[WWI] Info on TVAL and Omaka

adlth adlth at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 11 03:49:39 EDT 2014

Mike

If you go to the great war sig site you can download a Windsock index. Its a work in progress. I think whats currently on the website goes up to vol 15. I am currently up to vol 22 and can send this version to you jext week if you like once I return home.Once things faom down workwise I hope to be able to complete it. Sorry I cant eend you a link to the gwsig site. I'm mailing from a tablet and dont know how to insert a link on this thing. Just search on google and you should find us. When you find the page, download the xl spreadsheet, dont view on line that isnt particularly good.

Let me know what you think

Dave

Sent from Samsung tablet