[WWI] Info on TVAL and Omaka

Peter Harrison peterdharrison at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 11 02:24:12 EDT 2014

Mike.

A series of index¹s for C&C Int are available from here
http://www.crossandcockade.com/blog.asp?display=52#sthash.jqrkECoM.dpbs

Hope this helps a bit. I too would be interested in a Windscock Index.

All the best   Peter

From:  Mike Vice <jmikl2957 at comcast.net>
Date:  Friday, 11 April 2014 06:50
To:  <wwi at wwi-models.org>
Subject:  [WWI] Info on TVAL and Omaka

                I've got a complete set of OTF, Windsock, and C&C-Int'l to
use for reference on the subject, but no index.  Anyone who has catalogued
their magazines/journals, could I have a listing if possible of articles in
the journals in order to short circuit my looking around?
                I went to a travel agent today (yes, they still exist in
this day and age!) but, not surprisingly, she didn't have much for me, other
than a quick look at Google to find that TVAL is located on the southern tip
of North Island, at Wellington.  And I think I mentioned that my next-door
neighbor, an ex-Navy chief, has visited NZ and says that even if a trip to
TVAL isn't in the cards, NZ should be on everyone's bucket list.  Couldn't
ask for a better recommendation than that, eh?
                                Mike