[WWI] Info on TVAL and Omaka

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 01:50:27 EDT 2014

                I've got a complete set of OTF, Windsock, and C&C-Int'l to
use for reference on the subject, but no index.  Anyone who has catalogued
their magazines/journals, could I have a listing if possible of articles in
the journals in order to short circuit my looking around?

                I went to a travel agent today (yes, they still exist in
this day and age!) but, not surprisingly, she didn't have much for me, other
than a quick look at Google to find that TVAL is located on the southern tip
of North Island, at Wellington.  And I think I mentioned that my next-door
neighbor, an ex-Navy chief, has visited NZ and says that even if a trip to
TVAL isn't in the cards, NZ should be on everyone's bucket list.  Couldn't
ask for a better recommendation than that, eh?

                                Mike