[WWI] Selling a few Windsock International/Worldwide

Acosta, Kenneth J CTR MDA/THM Kenneth.Acosta.ctr at mda.mil
Thu Apr 10 12:27:51 EDT 2014

Hi William-

The instruction book for the WnW Salmson includes formulas for the colors using Tamiya paints.  Is there any mention in the article about WnW's guidance?  I recently picked up the Gaspatch Salmson and was planning on using the WnW info to get the correct colors.

An interesting side note regarding the Gaspatch kit.  As mentioned here and elsewhere, the kit looks amazing on the sprues and all indications are that it will build up wonderfully.  Unfortunately, my copy didn't include the sprue that has the wings and struts.  I'm no WWI expert, but I think those parts are kinda important.

Ken A.