[WWI] Trip to New Zealand

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 12:06:53 EDT 2014

                A little help from our Antipodean (correct word?) friends?
Bad confluence of events and I've cancelled the trip to Bedford for the C&C
convention.  So now I'm thinking seriously about a November or December trip
to New Zealand to see the TVAL stuff and a flying day.  Anyone know if there
are package tours that include a trip to Omaka, if that's still the venue?
Websites?  Anyone visited the show?  Any hints about my possible project,
etc.?  You know, simple stuff, like do I need a visa (don't expect so, but
who knows...)?

                TIA.

                                Mike