[WWI] Nieuport

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Wed Apr 9 21:27:22 EDT 2014

Thanks for the link Ray.  This seems like a fairly easy build.

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:10:17 -0400
From: fokkereiv at gmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Nieuport

There is this build on Modeling madness from a past list member Tom Cleaver

http://modelingmadness.com/review/w1/tc/tmcn11.htm

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Gabriel Limon <arglim at msn.com> wrote:

Thanks Rick.  It looks like the bottom wing attachment is a bit weak.  I'll probably have to reinforce it with metal.  It doesn't look too complicated otherwise.