[WWI] Selling a few Windsock International/Worldwide

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:20:06 EDT 2014

Michael, the SPAD is 5 color camouflage, different colors than the 4 color Nieuport camouflage of 1916.  The later 5 color had aluminum powder added to the paint which gives it a different appearance.  Alan Toelle calls it a "wet fish" look as viewed from different angles the colors seem to change due to reflected light off of the aluminum powder.
Bill I have not seen the latest Windsock, what kind of new information are Alan and Lance giving us?
Dave