[WWI] question mark

pfalzdvii at comcast.net pfalzdvii at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 20:45:02 EDT 2014

Generally, I hate surprises, but I'll wait this one out. The AEG would be fine, so would a decent SPAD XIII (the barely adequate Academy SPAD is OOP) Or a Breguet 14, or a Caudron G4. On the Brit side, they haven't done a DH5 or a Bristol Scout, or either of the Handley Pages (O/100/400), although given their location a Vimy would not be unlikely.

Merrill