[WWI] Clear section on top wing of the Nieuport 17

marc flake marcflake at att.net
Wed Apr 2 12:30:25 EDT 2014

I'm bursting out of lurk mode because no one has mentioned the method I plan to use.  For the past year, I've been hoarding the shrink wrap from some of the model kits I've been buying.  This particular shrink wrap is pretty stiff stuff and I think it will be durable enough for a model.  It is even thicker that your usual cigarette wrapper.  Plus, instead of contributing to the fouling of the air, you have the added advantage of adding a new kit to your stash.

Marc Flake (who is not even working on any WW1 ship models at the moment)