[WWI] Gaspatch Salmson Question

Karen Rychlewski wanderer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 12:21:44 EDT 2014

On Apr 2, 2014, at 12:09 PM, "Acosta, Kenneth J CTR MDA/THM" <Kenneth.Acosta.ctr at mda.mil> wrote:

> Thanks Michael!  This is perfect!
>
> I'm trying to fight the urge to buy a (supposedly) magnificent kit of a plane in which I don't have very much interest.  Based on this guy's build, I'm losing the fight.
>
> <sigh>

Take the plunge, Ken.

Mine arrived about two weeks ago, and it is a superb kit—rivals WNW. Kostas, our man in Greece, has done a fine job with the kit, decals, instructions, etc., etc., etc., I'll build the Polish version (duh!)…if I live long enough.

Get some of his exquisite turnbuckles as well…FINALLY someone has figured out how to produce 3D turnbuckles that aren't just straight tubes. Live long, Kostas

Karen