[WWI] Added:Pfalz D.XII

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:15:00 EDT 2014

Twas the same when I built the Toko version many years ago. Not as nice as yours - I painted the radiator brass though😉.

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2000/may/aviation/pfalz_dxii.htm

From: Scott.Janney at urs.org
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:19:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [WWI] Added:Pfalz D.XII

Thank You for your comments Octávio.  I purchased my Pfalz D.XII Datafile from Byrd Aviation Books.  It was a used copy so I’m pretty sure it is the older edition (Datafile #41).  Hope you don’t have the same issues
 that I did with breaking struts and etc., the E.E. kit seemed to be made from very brittle plastic.