[WWI] Added:Pfalz D.XII

Scott Janney Scott.Janney at urs.org
Tue Apr 1 14:19:23 EDT 2014

Thank You for your comments Octávio.  I purchased my Pfalz D.XII Datafile from Byrd Aviation Books.  It was a used copy so I'm pretty sure it is the older edition (Datafile #41).  Hope you don't have the same issues that I did with breaking struts and etc., the E.E. kit seemed to be made from very brittle plastic.