[WWI] Nieuport Roden kits in 1/72nd scale

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:04:11 EDT 2013

This and other more definitive evidence informs me it is a 27.

Thanks. I will now make my order.

Michael

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:22:00 -0400
From: kerlyn2001 at verizon.net
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Nieuport Roden kits in 1/72nd scale

    On 10/31/13 2:25 PM, Michael Kendix
      wrote:

      Quick question. What Nieuport models are available
        from Roden in 1/72nd scale. I am slightly confused because when
        I look at the Roden web site:

        http://rodenkits.com/catalogue/WWI-Aircraft

        they show Nieuports 24bis, 24, and 24 c.1. However, the blurb
        when you click on the 24 c.1 contains a list of the decal
        options and lists four Nieuport 27 options. So, am I correct in
        saying there are 3 kits:

          Nieuport 24bis
          Nieuport 24
          Nieuport 27 c.1?

    A quick check of Roll Models' site lists ROD72061 as a

    Nieuport 27 c.1

    -K-

        Michael