[WWI] can you move that bloody car?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Oct 30 20:09:43 EDT 2013

K!
> Either that sucker is ginormous, or those are very tiny Frenchmen.

It's quite big, yet not as much as other heavy load tractors of the
era. They all sure dwarf regular fighter planes.

> Are you planning to do the gun in a salamander paint scheme?  I'd
> like to see a photo of that combo when done.

Not decided yet. In fact it's one of those models that made me curious
but still have to "fall in love" with. It's the first cannon kit I
bought since I was a kid. I guess that the last artillery kit I got
was ehrn I was 11, that cursed Esci Nebelwerfer!
D.