[WWI] can you move that bloody car?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Oct 30 08:35:12 EDT 2013

Re: [WWI] can you move that bloody car?Scene at the Martinsyde factory:
Manager: "Charlie, those radiators in the storage room... I want them out by next week"
Charlie: "But boss, the engines we're using now are air cooled, where should I put them?"
Manager: "Not my trouble, Charlie. I want the storage room empty early monday morning. Fix it."
CURTAIN.
D.